It can be a very welcomed extra source of money and it could become your main one. Who knows?
Many of today’s large businesses -especially in the Internet and technology world- started as a small venture using spare space at home.
Modern technology makes start up a home business even easier. Look at your personal computer, only with that you can:
- Run software to manage the financial side of a substantial company, let alone a small one –any personal computer can do that.
- Run publishing software to produce sales letters, brochures, business cards and much of the required material.
- Connect to Internet and you can do research, watch your competition.
- Set up a web site to sell and promote your products or services.
- Get the word out about your business via press releases, forums, and news sharing sites.